Saturday, January 28, 2006

Secrets of Happiness



Tokyo--A japanese guy, old, bald and with the customary gut claims to have "magic words" that make women think he's handsome. It might be working because, Hirohito Shibuya, 57, was living with a dozen young japanese girls. He would chant the 'spell' and the girls would swoon. He said, "When you say it, even unattractive men become attractive. But I won't say it because if I do, I'll die." He also had a stun gun and some tear gas. These were young girls, so yea..a Taser is a really good idea. This 'spell' may be easier to figure out than people think. Tried but true include...
**Why yes, my last name is Prada
**How did you get soo smart?
**Your so much hotter than your friends..but you knew that
**My Gulfstream is cool
you should get the idea..now the Taser thing..we should look into that.

No comments: