Sunday, September 04, 2005

Route for sale


Chicago,IL--Local businessman, Cecil Matthews, 46, is looking forward to retiring in South Carolina and want's the public to know that his profitable 'routes' are available for sale.
Mr. Matthews, a graduate of Chicago's Kellogg School of Management, started his career as a consultant at the CBOE, but found the hours long and the pay low. "I had all these degrees and not enough money to pay off all my college loans. So I figured I had to become an entrepreneur of some kind, but I didn't know what..you know? So after a few weeks of narrowing my fields down, I decided to become a pimp." says Mr. Matthews "It was hard at first. Girls freaking out on drugs, getting cut up by freaked out tricks, pussy infections, police looking for payments, other pimps looking to steal my girls or my clients..shit! I didn't know it was gonna' be this fuckin' hard! know what I mean? Well, after a few years and lots of hard life lessons, I figured it all out. I was making a comfortable six figure income. Well now, I'm looking to retire. I bought a house in South Carolina, so I need to sell my business."

The buyer would get about twenty five high quality girls that 'love fucking' and that range in age from 17 to 38. Of this group, four are Asian girls, all under 20, and under contract for at least another three years. Also included in the sale is a 1976 DeVille, with aftermarket installed ice machine. "When you are pimping in these long hot summer nights, one has got to stay cool..frosty. So, I had this ice machine installed, because I love my gin n' juice, but it gotsta' have ice." said Mr. Matthews. Also included is two pallets of condoms and about 15 cases of penicillin.

All records of payment and employee records available upon request. Any interested persons should request information from Mr. Matthews' solicitor at the following address..

Daley & Assoc.
121 N La Salle Suite 507
Chicago, IL 60602

No comments: