Friday, November 11, 2005

Taste the sadness...



Remember when you were in High school and the dumb kids ruled the show? Then you went to University and realized that the dumb kids were well...dumb.?! THAT'S the way I feel about FOX cancelling ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT.

How fucking stupid can one be??!! I never watched the first season, i bought it on AMZN sight unseen. I had heard alot of good stuff about the show. I watched the first season on DVD like a crack- head. I laughed so hard, I couldn't breath. And as a modern man, breathing-next to beer drinking... is kinda' important. The second season wasn't available on DVD, so I downloaded it off of "Limewire". Like a true addict, i needed the fix for the vein in my brain. I have watched every episode and know many of the best lines. The dialog is written sharp enough to cut the head off of many a pin-head studio executive.. It's a banquet of developed characters, stupid antics and helpings of extreme wit. I hate to think that this show is too "high brow" for middle America, because I am from middle America-Topeka, KS. ( for Christ sakes!!) What are we supposed to watch? Paris Hilton's Labia Magic hour? Viva' La Lame? Full House II? The Apprentice?

If you haven't seen this show you MUST check it out. If you loved NIGHT COURT, then you'll HATE Arrested Development..(And go fuck yourself!). Night Court was one of those shows that alot of my friends watched, but I fucken HATED, because it was sooo fuckin' stupid. Buy it, steal it, gloam it...swallow it.. but just watch it. Its that fucking good!

I am a single white male, middle 30's... I live in the upper east side of Manhattan, New York City and I earn a comfotable six figure income.... I am an American Express card holder and travel alot (lots of disposable income here..!). And I watch Arrested Development.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sad sad sad