Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Doggie Power












New York,NY-- A local man has untaped a secret of the female mind. "I was just out walking the dog one nite and noticed that alot of girls were coming up to my dog and wanting to talk. But then I found myself surrounded, I started to get a little nervous, you know... And then they started to jump all over me. I was like, Hey lady! What's the deal?!" recalls L. Gomez. "It took almost two hours for me and 'Brownie' to get home. And they ripped my shirt! And to make matters worse I almost missed the fucking Yankee game!" It seems that the usual rejection and social conventions are ignored or forgotten when faced with a cute dog and a dog's owner. "It's not even my fucking dog! It belongs to my fiance'. But hey, where I live (20's & Park), the area is loaded with sexy, drunk and horny mammas. And the dog likes to walk alot, so we get along." When we spoke to Brownie he said,"look I wan't to be fed, petted a little, yea-rub my ears, scatch my ass and take me out on Walkies. But this fucking guy is trying to kill me. I've got short little legs. If he wasn't so fucking stoned and 'pussy drunk' from all the girls I pull in, maybe he'd notice my situation. Naw, you know what? Screw him."

No comments: