Monday, August 01, 2005




Overland Park, KS-- A local software engineer, Roger Allies 40, had all of his advancements rejected by local cashier and hottie, Julie Narre, despite sage like advice from Mr. T. " I don't understand it. I put on a clean shirt, cleaned my room, even picking up all my comic books. Its crazy! My mom said I could be out past 10 pm..so I was ready for a big night on the town." When asked, Ms. Narre said, " I never even met the creep before! He walks up to me in the Target paking lot and I'm like omygosh!" Mr. T couldn't be reached for comment but he and Mr. Allies spoke on the phone for no less than seven hours...$3.99 a minuite, $0.99 each additional minuite. Mr. Allies Verizon bill shows numerous charges over the last few weeks from "Pitty the Fool Entertainment, inc".

No comments: