Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Thank Heaven for Little Girls...



Atlantic Beach, NY--On her eighth birthday Emily Swartz wanted what most kids want on their eighth birthday, a bicycle. Her father, Milton Swartz, 44, bought her a "stripper pole". "You should have seen her face light up. I almost cried." Says, Mr. Swartz, " life is rough and I wan't my kid to be prepared. And strippers make good money. With my daughter, I'd like to think all the money I've spent on dancers will some day come back!" Emily demonstrated some of her moves for us and appeared to be a natural. "look daddy!" she yells, before spinning around and in an upsidedown, graceful movement. "look at these legs (pointing to his daughters thighs), she can get all kinds of speed with those! She really does her best when the music is on, Billy Idol is her favorite. "Put on Billy!" she shouts. Mr. Swartz also says that her favorite songs are Cradle of Love, Flesh for Fantasy and White Wedding. "She's has a talent contest in school this Fall and my princess will be ready"!

No comments: