Saturday, August 06, 2005

Father cancels daughter's amex card, expects war



East Hampton, NY--Alex Bronte,49, founder of Acme Plastics, Inc., father of Mimi Bronte,29, has made one of his biggest business decisions, canceling his daughter's American Express card. "I've been footing her bills for almost thirty years. It's not her spending, about $20,000 a month, but all the crap she spends it on.", says, Mr. Bronte,"I saw a charge from Hermes' Mens store. I thought maybe someone scamed my daughter's number. But she said it was some stuff for her boyfriend. $4000 worth of clothes?! Pumpkin' are you fucking nuts?! I then asked her why the boyfriend couldn't buy his own $4000 clothes. She said that one doesn't make much money in extreme skateboarding, poetry or performance art. I popped my top! I didn't sweat my balls off in a hot plastics plant so my dumbass daughter can blow my money on her looser boyfriend. My son, Todd, I love him very much but he is a moron, his school called it 'special needs' child. Anyway, he works with me at the plant, nothing critical, just lite office work, but he knows how to have hot coffee and a roll ready for his old man when he comes into the office, goddamit!". Mr. Bronte said that his daughter would have to get a real job before he would even think about giving her card back. "A real job. One that involves being paid, none of this freelance consultancy bullshit."

No comments: