Wednesday, August 03, 2005


New York, NY-- "Pickels" the cat has had enough and he want's the world to know about it. "kiss my ass", says Pickels," actually rub my tummy a little bit ..first". Sylvia Brown, Pickels owner, says that she had noticed some strange changes in her cat over the last few years, but nothing like his current state. "I came home from work last week and he was on the phone, placing a bet, on a horse, running in Sarasota. I was shocked." says, Ms. Brown. "She was shocked? I had my balls cut off. Who's the one that should be shocked?..blow me! Hey! (pointing at Sylvia) if you are gonna' stand there you might get me some of those Tuna Chews and another beer" says Pickels. "Yea, I've already been offered a TV show, a show that needs a talking cat. Its bullshit I know, but I need the money. Know what I mean? I won't work with those Olsen brats or Harry Anderson, can't stand the guy. But I would work with Buffy, as long as she promises not to talk too much."

No comments: