Wednesday, August 10, 2005

It's not where you're from, but where you are..



Hollywood, CA-- One of Hollywood's biggest stars had the most humbling of beginnings. "I was already doing standup in my school, for my classmates, to make friends-mostly." says, James Carrey, "but things were tough in the beginning." Pictures have surfaced showing a very young Mr. Carrey and another man in an ad for "NAMBLA", North American Man Boy Love Association. NAMBLA is a US based organization that advocates the abolition of 'age of consent laws', an important thing for sexually repressed males that have fantasies of having buttsex with young boys. "We are very proud of our organization and its goals- 'sexual freedom for all'! , says, Wilbur Stiles, executive Mgr of NAMBLA's San Fransico's office (he refused to be photographed), "We expect to make real changes, as soon as Bush gets thrown out of the White House!". Mr. Carrey contiues, "The man with me in the picture is Albert Franks, he never buggered me or anything. He was just this really cool guy that lived near us in Toronto (Canada). He was friends with a lot of the kids in the neighborhood, never wondered why. He told me to make my 'comedy' my profession. Those are big ideas for a thirteen year old. I never even got paid for the fucking thing." We made an effort to find Albert Franks, but learned that he had died in prison of AIDS in 1986. Since Mr. Carrey has been associated with many of Hollywood's sexiest starlets, no one has accused him of being a 'booty freak' for the boys, ala' Michael Jackson.

No comments: